Monday, August 3, 2009

So I've been thinking.....

....of writing a blog for sometime now. Feels like there are just too many thoughts. They linger on in your head ....stay on for a few days/ weeks etc....and then just disappear. And then there are new ones. And yet, the same thing happens. What a waste!!!

But when you think of it....these thoughts never really had a structure to them....which is proably why I couldn't pen them down. I haven't really been the best with my writing abilities....since ....well, the beginning :D

And so I've been thinking...about life. Not just mine for that matter, but in general. Just like that...for no particular reason I think.

So a wierd thought cross my mind. I got the idea of my life (or for that matter, anyone else's too) having some real resemblance to a corporate organization or a business entity. Its been created undr a charter, with a set of basic guidelines governing all actions - more like groundrules. And then there are stakeholders - family, friends, neighbors (well, not so much), more family, office people, etc etc etc. Seems like a long long list!

Just like you'd expect a corporate to act, you too live by those guidelines (read: ways of the world), keeping in mind the concerns and requirements of the stakeholders, and ofcourse - you have got to reward them for their contributions!

But does the organization function only for them or for their interests? So coming back to the original point, what about YOU? Do you continue to operate like this for all times? Don't you fee theres something amiss here? Why do I feel there's a big gap? And why do I feel life is so much more complicated than it really should be?

Maybe its the Monday morning blues getting to me.... or maybe...its a lot more than that.

Maybe.....its time to take a break.......for myself! :D

5 comments:

  1. Keep on thinking! But do not fall into any loops of thinking... Act on your thoughts too :)
    Best of Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    Nice tht u started 2 blog..
    Do take time 4 urself and dont let those thoughts go away tht easy..

    ReplyDelete
  3. good to see u here av...and being a blogger myself, i know how comments and appreciation act as a tonic...
    keep writing av...good to have ye here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. rightly said aastha...nice blog !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks guys....this is good tonic for my writing :)!!! In the process of coming up with another one! Would love to have your thoughts coming in....

    ReplyDelete